A few steps from the Gare de Lyon and its various public transport options, the Hotel de France Gare de Lyon Bastille offers the ideal place to put down your suitcases before setting off to discover all the treasures of the City of Light.
The Louvre, the Champs-Élysées, the Opéra Bastille, department stores such as the Galeries Lafayette, Printemps and BHV… The main historical and cultural monuments of the capital can be reached very easily via direct public transport routes and are waiting to reveal their beauty and all their secrets to you.
If you are in Paris for professional reasons, remember that the Bercy business centre is a few minutes from the hotel and you can easily reach Vincennes and La Défense directly by Metro, before returning to the comfort and calm of your room.
To discover the true beating heart of Paris, don’t miss the opportunity to explore its streets. You can enjoy beautiful walks close to the hotel. Succumb to the verdant charms of the Coulée Verte elevated linear park above the Viaduc des Arts or walk along the quays on the opposite bank of the Seine to reach the Jardin des Plantes and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Getting to the Hotel
By Public Transport
- Metro: Lines 1 and 14, Gare de Lyon station. Line 5, Quai de la Rapée.
- RER: Lines A and D, Paris-Gare de Lyon station. Line C, Paris-Austerlitz station.
- Station: Gare de Lyon.
- Bus: Services around the hotel: 20, 24, 29, 57, 61, 63, 65, 87, 91.
- From the gare de Lyon: About 5 minutes on foot
- From the gare du Nord: Take the RER D in the direction of Melun, get off at the Gare de Lyon stop
- From Roissy CDG Airport: Take the RER B to Châtelet-les Halles, then the RER A to Gare de Lyon.
- From Orly Airport: Take the Metro Orlyval: get off at Anthony, then take the RER B to Châtelet-Les-Halles, then the RER A to Gare de Lyon